This has been one of the fastest weeks in the month of October on our side, do you feel the same? Anyways that’s not the point. Our point is, it’s that time of the week again where we share with you what you guys have been posting on our Facebook and Twitter.
- Learn how to make a ‘Lemon Meringue Pie’ on Stuffed Feeling.
- On Di Doodles we read about a cats great smile.
- Njabulo shares his first experience at the Look and Feel Good expo.
- We read about a brave girl on Life Cherries.
- Cath Jenkin reviews the Neal J Day spa.
- There’s a new kid on the block ‘Holland and the Boy’
- Get on trend with ‘Trends Beyond Threads’
- Are you a fashionista? Then there’s something for you on According To Jerri.
- So Pearl Thusi is leaving SABC1’s RGB, all that and more info on JC.
- We read an interesting interview on Diva’s Inc Online Magazine.
Here’s what you might have missed from us:
- Ayabonga reviewed ‘Vodacom In The City’
- We gave you a low-down about the upcoming Durban Digital Day.
- Our trend spotter Elihle gave you his fashion picks.
- Sandy told you how you can prevent being bullied by brands.
- Khensani tells an inspiring story for the blogging community.
- Khanya shares his knowledge on menswear.